Friday, December 5, 2014

Whistleblowers Get the WORST Deals

This is reprinted from the very first post on this blog from October of 2013:
(To read the whole story from the beginning, you have to start with the last post...)


This is a very long story but let me start here in the present moment:

Last week, I was the subject of a deposition. One of the questions was: "What is the name of this  cult."

This is the answer to that question:

It has no name. It has many many names. We knew it as "school."

I will not call it "school" here. I will call it the cult because that is what it is. It's time to call a spade a spade.

If you want information about this group, there is plenty of it out there.

Everyone has their own story.

This is MY story.


So, Yes. I did let that word slip: deposition.
FYI: There have been 5 lawsuits filed against me by the cult.
(Whistleblowers get the worst deals...)
I am not at liberty to discuss them here but if you are interested in the public information that is available about these cases, feel free to look:
Justia Leagle  Casetext  NY State Court Reporter  NY State Court Reporter  Justia   or just look up the cases on WebCivilSupreme